What is wrong with me?

over 3 years ago

Why can’t I just accept who and what situations and people are? Why can’t I let go? Why do I keep doing this to myself?

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I do understand what the situation you are going through. I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

we have spoken before about your situation please feel free to contact me for guidance

over 3 years ago

Jess,

I don’t think there is anything wrong per se. I think that the simple answer is most people, and I was one of them, have a very hard time with surrendering facts because they don’t want to believe them. On an energetic level, a lot of people that have trauma related issues early on in their development do the same thing. I’d be happy to chat with you directly!

Bright blessings mama. Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

Hello, let me tune in to your spirit and see why it hard for you letting go . I will give you the truth and much more . On line now -Live chat – Blessings

over 3 years ago
yinyanglyn didn't upload a photo

☯L y n☯ (RETIRED ACCOUNT) (yinyanglyn)

7 posts

Hello Jess,

As my 5 cents to your situation, I got 6 tarot cards from the Urban Tarot deck, and I will briefly channel the messages (not a full reading, an abridged one) using these 6 cards into your energy as best as I can, and I hope this helps. Even though I realize I cannot further do these brief readings with respect to other psychics here, I wanted to leave this reading for you because I feel your pain and I am set in helping you. If this general post ends up being too personal, you can let me know and I will delete this post. (2 of Cups + 5 of Cups) I highly sense that you fell into this pattern of romantic relationships where there was an abrupt dramatic end or disappointment, with mostly the masculine energies being the ones that have negatively triggered you and hurt you the most, which has made you question your karmic blueprint and even higher spirituality at times! “It is as if you wonder how people can find their peace if they have a life full of chaos and instability.” I am also drawn to the broken plates, cups, windows, and fallen flowers in the 5 of Cups…so I do sense there was some physical altercations (I am sorry to know that you went through that). You find your psyche replaying painful memories again and again, I do feel like you are in your headspace quite often in daily life, and your root chakra/grounded-ness may waver on and off at times. You are tired of repeating this pattern, and you have the right to wonder why. I do see that “therapy” has been something you participated in your life…but it hasn’t been so fruitful, I feel. (10 of Pentacles) However, do not feel so down on yourself. “Please check your north node and what house your north node is in.” I feel like you have a north node (related to your life’s mission) that you can align yourself towards for immense financial abundance, as well as spiritual abundance. I am also hearing “earth,” so that can mean you are an earth sign, sun, moon, or rising, OR your north node is in an earth sign. I am also drawn to all the diamond rings in this card, which is related to both financial wealth and also the possibility of new loves AFTER you “restore the faith in yourself and in the Divine/God.” (6 of Swords + 6 of Wands + 6 of Pentacles) I know that the 666 sequence may sound scary as people automatically associate 666 with the Devil’s number, but rest assured that 666 in your situation is not the Devil’s number but it is an angel number sequence in New Ageism. 6 in numerology generally represents self-healing and self-harmony. I am also hearing “you will regain what was lost in the past, after you maintain your self-love and dignity.” I see the potential of you moving away from the pattern of being with the wrong kind of lovers (karmic partners) and fakeness when you master yourself and transform the feeling that what you think is “wrong” with you is actually “people’s wrongs do not define my self-worth as me, Jess, and I can transform my karma. I surrender myself to the Divine/God, and I will push through this current lifetime.” I am also having a random vision of polished and decorated nails…maybe this is a favorite hobby of yours or you have thought about getting them done. That vision can also symbolize investing more in self-love to transform the “wrong” into the right vibration. The more you pamper yourself, even during the hard times, the likelier you raise your vibration and align yourself to your north node for the success I feel you deserve. I do not feel like success is out of your reach. Blessed be.