Lost

over 3 years ago
englishrosie didn't upload a photo

englishrosie

4 posts

Will my sons dad come bk? Is he my soulmate? And if he does, when as absolutely lost thankyou xxx

over 3 years ago

if you would like a detailed reading i would be happy to help, please contact me when your ready

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me iam online NOW to take your call

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

If you are ready for the truth give me a call. my special is 5 min 10 dollars and I’m sure I can clarify it all in that time. xoxox

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your questions and yes I can see that you are overwhelmed and struggling I do see reconciling in the carts you and the father were meant to be together you are and still have a spiritual connection please join me for my $10 deal I am online if you’d like to talk

over 3 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards