Reconcile

over 3 years ago

My ex doesn’t want to reconcile, at least I don’t feel he does. A part of me says its completely over, but I’ve been told he needs more time, be patient, and wait. Im going crazy. What do I do?

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I do understand what the situation you are going through. Sometimes things react opposite as we expect. I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look int spirit and see what is ahead and changes . I will give you the truth and more and what you need to do . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your questions and yes I can understand your dilemma please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I’m online if you want to talk

over 3 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards