z22

1 post

I’m looking to get a reading about love

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today I can tap into your energy and tell you what you need to know.

over 3 years ago

call me I specialize on this area and have been known to help people bring back love one plz read my page and feed back from other caller and see if u would like to connect with me so that i can help u if u like a reading with me plz just message me letting me know that u like a reading and i will message u back when im on line to star chat with u

over 3 years ago

Hello,Let me look into spirit and see what your love life going change and move forward . I read the spirit of the person and sitatuion.On line now-Live chat. Blessings

over 3 years ago
diane_guarrasi's photo

Diane Guarrasi (diane_guarrasi)

1 post

Hi dear.. I am a expert when it comes to Love, contact me today for a reading :)

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME IF YOU STILL NEED ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION.

over 3 years ago

I’d love to give you an honest and detailed love reading hun. Give me a called today!

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IF YOU WANT ANSWERS TO THIS STILL CALL ME.

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your questions and yes of course I do specialize in love and relationships please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I’m online right now.

over 3 years ago
psychic_love_advisor's photo

LOVE AND LIFE COACH (psychic_love_advisor)

25 posts

Hi there, my name is Rose, I’m a psychic love advisor. I would love to give you a detailed reading, I’m very honest, no fluff, I can answer any and all questions and provide insight into your love life, you can gain the clarity you want.

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY IF YOU STILL NEED ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION

over 3 years ago

Love is vibration. And like tuning in a radio dial, We have to match that frequency. We do this by feeling. By visualizing. Regardless if we are trying to manidfest a new love Or an already in motion love. I am available to chat or you may message me. Have a blessed day.

over 3 years ago

I can help (:

over 3 years ago

Hi there, if you are looking for guidance, help and you looking for some answers pls call me today I will channel messages with the help of Angels and Pleiadians.I’m online now.Love and light