Help

over 4 years ago
lexlex didn't upload a photo

lexlex

1 post

I have been on and off with a guy for 2 1/2 years I’ve talk to a lot of psychics and a lot have told me he’s my twin flame and my soulmate.. A lot of psychics have also told me Generally the same stuff but I need to know about a spiritual cleansing if it’s necessary because I’ve been told he needs one for us to move forward..

over 4 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see if he is your twin flame , nd see what the spirit guides show around him , and for you to move forward . Now if you want the truth Please contact me . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi please call for a 10$ special!

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 99%acc

over 4 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

highly recommend trying out my crystal therapy…come chat with me…i am quite easy going and friendly

over 3 years ago

847 posts

Call today for 19 mins 10$ special!!!!

over 3 years ago
psychic_love_advisor's photo

LOVE AND LIFE COACH (psychic_love_advisor)

25 posts

Hi there hun, my name is Rose, and i would like to take a look into this situation for you, i perform spiritual cleansing’s daily, and from the vibes i am picking up from you i don’t see that is what needs to be done, i see a lot of issues from his past, and i see there is something holding him back, please give me a call, i have a $10 special right now, and also it is happy hour i’m half of per min rate.

over 3 years ago

847 posts

hi call for a 10$ special for 19 mins