Why do people judge me without knowing me?

over 4 years ago

I don’t have many friends, throughout my life on most occasions people judge me without knowing and then pass it round and turn people against me! Why is this? Why do people hate me?

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi Ashleigh, im feeling a very heavy weight on your shoulders and a sense of wanting clarity and acceptance. please contact me for an in depth and insightful reading.

over 4 years ago
psychic_april9's photo

Psychic_April9 (psychic_april9)

3 posts

im sorry your going through this dear however im picking up on this situation and im sensing its somewhat of a jealousy on their end.. i would love to give you a reading dear so you have more of an understanding of what exactly is going on… people don’t not hate you hope to hear from you soon hun <3>

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Ashleigh,

That is just the worst sort of feeling (to feel like you’re being betrayed and misrepresented). It’s not fair and you don’t deserve it.

Meanwhile, I want to assure you that not EVERYBODY is doing that. What is happening is a few people from your inner circle are acting terrible and that’s got you feeling vulnerable to the point where you now assume it’s happening on a much larger scale.

I’d love to work with you – to help you gain some peace of mind. I know I can reveal truths about your situation that will help you feel much better. Give me a chat.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

Hell, I will give you full insight on all of your questions and give you the truth and what to do . On line now -Live chat . Come in and let me help you . Blessings

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

You are different than others.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago

I have the answer to much clarity and truth in to your situation I can tell you why this is going on and bring u light on the area get a reading with me and u will no long have to ask why I will tell you what is the reason my spiritual guide and Devine is waiting for your call then I can connect with you and tell u all that has been going on message me IM on line right now psychic clairvoyant empathy and energy reader call me I have the answer right now

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Barbara & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love and life using my psychic abilities and astrology.

Regards:dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
visions_by_ann's photo

Soul Healer (visions_by_ann)

5 posts

hi there! I am so sorry to hear what you are going through and feeling this way.

it could be any number of reasons honestly, from their jealousy and insecurities, to them picking up on a hurt in your own energy, or something else entirely.

I suggest you take it as a reflection of they’re character, not your own and focus on building the relationships with people who do love and care for you.

I feel you are cared for and loved, and you are HERE FOR A REASON. don’t worry about negative people and they’re reasons, focus on your own. you have a destiny. and sometimes, people are blinded by our light, and come in to disrupt our destiny. don’t let them keep you down. sending you love and light – Ann

over 4 years ago

hi there love very sorry that yoyu are going though this come anxd see me for a detailed reading and lets see whats going on the negagtive people that are around you don’t worry about them I feel you have a great future ahead of you and that will show everyonw who has put you down before

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 99%acc