Soul mate

over 4 years ago
kari09 didn't upload a photo

Karishma Kumar (kari09)

41 posts

Can I have more than one soul mate or have more than one person who is “the one” for me?

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi call for a ten dollar special!!!

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
psychic_phoebe's photo

psychic_phoebe

5 posts

Hi there hun I would be happy to assist with your questions, regrading the soulmates. I can look into your spirit guides to see who is meant for you. Give me a call when your available

over 4 years ago
tunisha's photo

Psychic Tunisha (tunisha)

8 posts

Hi lovely, the answer to your question can best be answered by connecting with you and seeing the soulmate “energy” linked to you specifically. Then you can have some clear answers. If you would like to know more about your soulmate/s, please connect with me to chat. Blessings x

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago

Hi there,

I do truly and honestly believe that we all have more than one soulmate. And with that said, not all are “romantic” partners. I like to look at it more lie a soul “family” of souls that we are born into the lifetime with who are here to provide us with soul and life lessons. It’s way more in detail than just one simple soulmate as many of us are taught and learn via fairytale.

I’d be happy to discuss this in further detail if you wish!

Bright blessings and be well!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 4 years ago

yes, but a soul partner is different.

soul mates come into our life to help us grow and evolve, it helps us to feel true love and grow and explore different parts of our hearts- but a soul partner is someone who we are meant to be bonded to

sending you love an courage for your journey

JADE

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi please call for a ten dollar speical

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Confused about your relationship? STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS! Restore love in your life. INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS, TIME FRAMES, HEART2HEART healing. Remote viewing, know all now! Regards: dancing_voice