Will we be together?

over 4 years ago
jade89 didn't upload a photo

jade89

1 post

My name is angeles and my question is about a guy I love with all my heart his name is James. We have been in a fwb situation for 8 months but I want to know if we will be in a relationship later on or should I call it quits, let it go, cry and move on? Can some please give me a insight

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and answer all of your questions and concerns . Let me see what his real thoughts are toward you for the future and much more. Blessings -Live chat

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago

dear I see the torture you feel about this, I know you have been hoping for him to change and tell you his feelings.

I would like to look deeper into this for you

please give me a call with your names and birthdates and we can look in depth into the situation at hand

blessings

TGO

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

His married.

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

hi angeles I can see that there is a lot that is going on surrounding this situation please call for more insight on this situation through a detailed reading

over 4 years ago

I can help you see were this relationship is going for the to of you I will tell you noting but the truth and give you clarity so that you can make the right move an be were you need to be in your life and not were you don’t want to be lost hurt and confuse I am not only a psychic clairvoyant empathy who can pick up on his feeling need and want I can also bring his love back to you so that his eyes will see u and only u if you rally want help in this area and to find that place in your heart where he belong let my natural sprit guide take your relationship in to action I am hare not to just answer question IM here to show u my work I can reunite u so plz come get a reading with me

over 4 years ago
missjanie's photo

- (missjanie)

53 posts

Hi dear feel free to contact me for a reading, blessings, janie x

over 4 years ago

I can help (: