Any recommendations?

over 4 years ago
tash10 didn't upload a photo

Natasha (tash10)

17 posts

Hey everyone, can you recommend me so good advisors to chat to please? Thanks, Tash

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and answer your questions , on any topic – Family , romance , relationships , marriage , finances , business matters , moves and less stress in your life and bring your good forward and much more On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
barbora35 didn't upload a photo

Barbora Bartosova (barbora35)

6 posts

Ashley, Romina – Angel Readings, Patricia and that is pretty much it

over 4 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

Suntiger and Pixie Dust

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
barbora35 didn't upload a photo

Barbora Bartosova (barbora35)

6 posts

Rebo, no disrespect, but Suntiger, hell no…I know that you know them all -), but this one, no big time

over 4 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I beg to differ ma’am. She was excellent for me and I’m sure thousands of other people.

over 4 years ago

Thanks Rebo!

Natasha, I would be happy to work with you! Give me a call :)

Bright blessings! Pixie

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi call for a ten dollar special!!!

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Well, THANK YOU Rebo (BitBeer)! What a lovely thing to say! Thank you for recommending me.

Natasha (tash10) ~ I can provide a connection before hire. That’s not the same thing as a FREE reading (so many clients expect free answers when we must charge because that’s how we pay our bills). Meanwhile, I can tell you something about the situation that I would not be able to know if I were not legit.

Give me a chat! I will prove connection … then you can decide if you want to hire or not.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

I’m online tonight for the next few hours, Natasha. I’d love to hear from you and provide you with the insight you may require.

I always take the time to connect before charging and confirm connection before beginning.

Best of luck to you! Bright blessings!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 4 years ago
aware_ness's photo

ShyTear (aware_ness)

13 posts

I recommend that you use your own intuition and feelings about choosing. People here do not know what you need or like and maybe the advisor they mention works for a lot of people but not you. Instead of relying on others thoughts and feelings tune into yours and what it is that you truly want. When the time is right you will attract who it is you need you won’t have to go searching.

over 4 years ago
sunizshinin2 didn't upload a photo

sunizshinin2

1 post

I need a recommendation for help finding my wedding band. Please? Can anyone help?