✨ ❤️ Astra ❤️ Visions ❤️✨

19 days ago

Welcome to the thread where I’ll be sharing my thoughts, ideas, and some examples of spreads. Feel free to suggest any topics you’d like me to write a blog post on!

Here’s the list of topics to be covered:

- Connection (done) - Respect - Expectations - Reflection vs. Action - Understanding Beliefs and Answers Received - Spiritual Development: What it entails - The Energy Structure of Human Beings - Exploring Chakras - Utilizing Holograms for Future Events - Sources of Energy - The Importance of Self-Reflection

And more to come…

19 days ago

Starting with the primary topic in mind – connection. It begins with respect. Many describe the connection as a mutual exchange. At times, it’s likened to tuning in. This connection occurs when the receiver of information perceives it, often beyond ordinary senses.

Connecting with energies may lead to understanding people, events, or situations. This could also be seen as tuning into the universe – tapping into the network, Akashic Records, guides, spirits, or higher self, among others.

At its core, connection implies trust and mutual understanding.

Consider the analogy of being a laptop connected to the internet; occasionally, the connection may falter. The internet serves as both a receiver and giver, much like in readings. Honesty and integrity in giving information often result in the same in return.

Information often arrives in a manner that becomes clearer over time.

This work is deeply intuitive, influenced by various factors, including one’s inner state of mind and attachments.

Remain open, mindful, and maintain integrity.